Wednesday 28 December 2011

Outfit no 1

As I was creating my daily shopping guide on ThisNext, I realised that I can actually do the same thing on my own blog.

I saw the shoes at Zara the other day and I thought they're so cool but what would go well with them? So that's how I created this outfit. I think it's cool and it's something I would wear.



Ok, so it may not be the best collage I have ever made but it's cute. The lion roar vest is my favourite. In case you were wondering: Vest is from River Island, Scarf is from Zukas Scarves & Accessories, Jeans from Topshop, shoes - Zara.
I also had this red leather jacket to go with the outfit but I didn't want to ruin the beautiful ensemble I have created so I left it out. Here it is -from Bershka.




 So this was my first attempt at creating an outfit, one day I will actually create a whole outfit and also buy it just for fun.

G'day to y'all! (dunno if I'm trying to be Australian or American with this one)


P.S. Listen to The Vaccines - If you wanna



No comments:

Post a Comment