Tuesday 6 December 2011

Today

Today was the shortest time I took to get ready. It is a date to celebrate in the future. It took me less than two minutes to get ready and I am very proud of myself. Compared to three hours (last friday) I have come a long way. I would like to thank all my fans and everyone who supported me so far ....oh wait... no one reads this blog...

Anyway I thought I'd take a photo to mark this day.

looks like my model like pout is not really working yet
Coat is from Topshop got it on sale for £27(student discount incl), jumper - charity shop or should I say vintage store - either way it only cost me about £2, Leggings - Topshop £18, Socks - H&M £7 (two pairs), shoes - Next £20, and hat is priceless -handknitted by my sister (pure cashmere baby)


Anyway that's about it from me for now!


P.S. Mince pies are in this season OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment