Tuesday 27 December 2011

Online Shopping and my boots

If there are so many clothes and styles to choose from, why can't I never find what I want? Is it just me or is that the general trend?

I guess first of all, you should know what you want before you go shopping.

I found that looking online first, helps, but not much, because most of the times what I see online and what I find in the shop are two different things. For example, I insisted this Christmas that I want these nice boots as a present.
Office KID N PLAY BURGUNDY LEATHER Shoes - Womens Ankle Boots Shoes - Office Shoes

Not only they are leather, on sale and I quote "you can mess around in them", but they also have my size. Only size 3 left, which is probably why they were on sale in the first place.

So as I was saying...I did want them for Christmas, and Santa must have heard it, because surprise... guess what I own now?

I was surprised when I opened the box, because the colour was different, the shape was different and the texture was different to what I saw online. To be honest, I was lucky this time because I love them anyway. ha..they are very comfortable and soft. Here's a photo. (sorry for the bad quality)

Office, on sale £27 (from £69) - I say, bargain!!

Anyway, that's about all I had on my mind about fashion. lol..not much

Arrivederci!


P.S. the New Girl TV series is pretty cool. Love Zooey Deschanel's style.



No comments:

Post a Comment