Saturday 22 October 2011

Shoes

I am a big fan of shoes: boots, plimsols, flip-flops, converse, vans you name it I love them all. What I don't like however is the fact that I am a size 2.5-3.

The only size 3 shoes that fit me (as in I don't get blisters from wearing them) are those from Primark but since Primark shoes are like reusable cups I can't allow myself to get attached to a pair and then have to throw them in the bin.

these are my lovely plimsolls, best walking shoes I have, only £3(Primark)
but unfortunately the soles have now split into two. 



And these are my Vans which I bought to recover from my plimsols loss. They cost £35 from Office, which is a big difference compared to £3, but they're very comfy and I love them.


Anyway, back to me pretending to study hard on a Saturday afternoon.

P.S. Movie to watch: One Day(2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment